Thursday, September 15, 2016

Pipsticks Sticker Club

September Pipsticks 
Growing up in the 80's one of my favorite hobbies was collecting stickers. I had this great sticker album with all my cherished stickers inside. I would page through it every night and admire the stickers I had collected - puffy stickers, Garfield stickers, scratch-n-sniff stickers. I guess that is why now a days I enjoy using stickers in many of my paper crafting projects. They are especially great to use on the outside of envelopes. It's probably why I love Washi Tape so much too, it's like a sticker in a tape form.

Recently, I ran across this amazing company that has a monthly sticker club! I had to sign up ... each month you receive an envelope in the mail with all these wonderful stickers sourced from places all over the world. Now, I just need to figure out how to keep one of my daughter's from hoarding them for herself. Maybe I need to get her a sticker album. 

Want to try out a sticker club for yourself ... here is a link to Pipsticks.

No comments: